"use" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But who will govern the use of the power to control natural forces?
- These are the terms that govern your use of this site.
- "All other nations have laws governing the use of space," he said.
- Several others laws govern the use of the state flag.
- The use of authority is not arbitrary but governed by rules.
- Mexico's rules governing the use of hazardous materials only went into effect in 1988.
- Currently, there are no laws governing the use of the cameras.
- Access agreement - it is important to have terms and conditions governing the use of your website.
- Both groups heavily rejected the idea that military, rather than political goals, should govern the use of force.
- Strict new rules now govern the use of official vehicles.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.