"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The last time we had 250 people attend, and 70 percent of them booked.
- So we must plan time to go through body dccontam'instead, then attend him in ordinary clothes.
- Attending once or twice a week is often not enough time for them to settle and bond with their carers.
- "I speak my mind and let the times attend to themselves."
- However important your business, lads, Ihave no time to attend to it now.
- This time over 500 bishops attended, with 20,000 priests and 150,000 lay-pilgrims.
- However, for the first time in the memory of those attending the camp, it rained over the New Year.
- Q. How should someone who does not have the time or resources to attend college go about studying the humanities?
- In some provinces, officers are now paid time and a half to attend traffic proceedings.
- More than 5,000 full time and 12,000 part time students attend the college each year.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.