"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The author's older brother, Kenichi Tamura, has also released a book chronicling his own experiences during that time, titled Homeless College Student.
- In 2007, a third adaptation of the novel was produced, this time titled I Am Legend.
- The next film making workshop is scheduled to start in May 2013, this time titled Guerilla Film Making.
- Bates based his hymn on the popular tune of Washington's time, titled "The President's March."
- He is using his prison experience for another book, this time a humorous one tentatively titled "The Prison Bugs."
- Numerous battalions were organized statewide that were for the first time titled "National Guard."
- A reader's page was also reintroduced, this time titled the Menace Gallery.
- The channel also aired a new show around this time titled 16 and Pregnant, which documented the lives of teenagers expecting to have babies.
- An Italian film around the same time titled Eagles Over London (1969) also featured the Battle of Britain.
- Many years later he wrote a book about this time titled From The Spring Period of Jewish Socialism.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.