"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Mark Waller of the Times Picayune reported that teachers and students said that by October 2010 the school order dramatically improved.
- "Lost Legend," New Orleans Times Picayune, 28 April 2007.
- According the Times Picayune, Louisiana is the prison capital of the world, because of its many for-profit/Sheriff owned prisons.
- Weeks later, The Times Picayune wrote that just two people were found killed and there had been no reports of rape.
- Feb. 2007 - Times Picayune "Back to Basics"
- Oct. 2006 - Times Picayune "Rocking and Rolling"
- Cindy Chang of the Times Picayune said that these methods are "not uncommon elsewhere."
- During that year, Cindy Chang of the Times Picayune said that the school hallway coverings are "makeshift."
- The Times Picayune said, "Spielman had to dodge checkpoints and authority while capturing Katrina's devastation.
- In 2002, the Times Picayune published a feature covering various scenarios, including a Category 5 hurricane hitting the city from the south.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.