"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- If you're looking for a growth market to invest in during these economically volatile times, try the soft drink industry.
- Still, the atmosphere of losing did not stop the players from bonding, even in volatile times.
- One effective strategy for investing in volatile times is regular investment.
- The result has been an uneasy, and at times volatile, compromise.
- In volatile times like these, he conceded, that strategy means a lot of turnover.
- As in any volatile time, people think twice or thrice about making a major purchase.
- Last week the exchange's board proposed other limits on program trading during particularly volatile times.
- It's going to be a lovely volatile time in currency and money markets.
- An astonishingly volatile time with huge implications for the future.
- It is certainly a very interesting and volatile time.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.