"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Critics often attribute the poor quality to the short development time.
- The system was designed with lower development times and cheaper games in mind.
- This means additional development time and more code to support.
- It takes a lot of development time but it's very authentic and that's the experience we want.
- The development time for the game was only three to four months.
- The company also revealed plans to continue developing free games with a development time of four to eight weeks.
- The Army argued against this due to concerns about cost, weight, and development time.
- Despite the fast development time, this is a game filled with detail, love, and care.
- Major changes were done to the core of the system, hence the longer development time.
- The latest model helped the company cut both development time and production costs.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.