"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Durant led the way with 34 points, playing all of regulation time in the game.
- The score was tied 14-14 at the end of regulation time.
- When all seemed lost in regulation time, Spain came back.
- The teams were tied 98-98 at the end of regulation time.
- At the end of the regulation time, the team with the most goals wins the game.
- Arizona made just two baskets in the last 10 minutes of regulation time.
- The team with more goals at the end of regulation time wins the game.
- No points are awarded for a loss in regulation time.
- He thought regulation time had ended, but three seconds were left.
- That's the way the score remained through the end of regulation time.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.