"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- At that point a young man, believed to have been around 18 years of age at the time, named James Riley, opened fire on them.
- The locality was mentioned for the first time in a document of 1345, named as Malterstorp.
- They haven't had a winning season since the last time a president named Bush talked of war with Iraq, in 1990.
- Simkins Hall dormitory on the University's campus was for a time named in his honor.
- Now, the senate, having got time divided up, named and tamed, were not happy.
- Estrin has three times been named to Fortune magazine's list of the 50 most powerful women in American business.
- The race was first run in 1934 at that time named Daishogai Tokubetsu.
- The area was first called Buttonwoods at this time, named for the many buttonwood trees that once grew here.
- The official name of the race has been changed many times over the years, usually named after sponsors.
- I know a human man from about that time, named Jordan.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.