"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A file's access time identifies when the file was most recently opened for reading.
- It is possible to reduce the access time for commonly used files by broadcasting some data more often than others.
- And unlike most commercial computer networks, it doesn't charge for access time, either.
- Nensi thought that might be a new record for associate access time.
- This will mean an increase in the average access time of 0.0014R.
- The main performance enhancement was a reduction in access time, to "less than 10.5ms".
- Very high packing density, but it has long access times.
- The device must have an access time of 1 ms or less.
- Best access time is 50ns and a 10,000-up price of $600 is seen.
- The time it takes to get to the correct track is called "access time."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.