"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The total operating time was 18 hours, 22 minutes on 10 separate occasions.
- Most portable light sources are relatively low in light intensity and have short operating times.
- The operating time is not a fixed interval, but decreases as the current increases.
- A control on the front panel adjusts the operating time between limits of less than one second and four minutes approximately.
- For a longer operating time it could be increased in value.
- Some may be manned during fewer hours than the operating time each week.
- The surgical simulation is a key factor in reducing the actual operating time.
- Most of these industries are very capital intensive and the management is therefore very concerned about lost operating time.
- The camp operated from 10 October 1945 until middle of March 1948 (total operating time was 29 months or 880 days).
- The Ratio is the percentage increase in effective operating time caused by the change-over.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.