"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The early 19th century was a time of growth in the dale.
- It was a time of enormous social and economic growth.
- The late-18th century was a time of growth for the town.
- It was a time of growth for both husband and wife.
- The 1920s were a time of further growth for the Jewish community.
- Summer, the warm season, is the time of growth and increase.
- A baby's first year is a time of incredible growth.
- In times of social and economic growth, however, the evolution seems to have been different.
- For many patients and their families, this can be a time of personal growth.
- It was the rich season, the time of growth throughout the land.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.