"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The best evidence of time passing is that her hair grows and she gets slightly taller.
- A small indicator always at the lower right-hand corner of his visual field shows time passing, day after day.
- I've noticed lately that my sense of time passing is different; it seems to run slower than other people's.
- The pervasive sense of time passing comes out of Thornton Wilder territory.
- Jody hadn't worn her watch, and her only sense of time passing was through sound.
- It was an old joke between them: both driven, hyper-focused scientists who often worked straight through meals, appointments, and sleep cycles, without realizing time passing.
- The whoosh of time passing was not so much relentless as astonishing.
- However, game levels typically do not react to time passing, and day/night cycles are rare.
- And so much would be lost: the sense of real life, time passing, the effort involved and Luke's awkward, stumbling rebelliousness.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.