"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It was named after the company director at the time.
- His successor will probably be named at the same time.
- It was named after the chief in power at the time of English arrival.
- It was named the best fighter in the world by some of military press at that time.
- He was also named to the Fluor board at that time.
- It was named after the large number of chocolate factories in York at that time.
- He said his successor would be named officially at that time.
- No crew had been named at the time of cancellation.
- No new acting director was named at that time.
- Maybe people should be allowed to name and thank their GPs at the same time.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.