"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The contras arrived in Managua at a particularly unstable time.
- The geography in Round Mountain has been at times very unstable.
- We understand that in an unstable time repression looks like the safe course.
- These are hazardous, unstable times, and I could not take the chance of anything happening to you, even here in the woods.
- The first decade of the 21st Century has already proved to be a dangerous and unstable time around the world.
- I think this is an unstable time for the man painting these pictures.
- "There were a lot of unstable times after 9/11, but the wheels have turned."
- During the most unstable times, a visit to the troops was a death warrant for the emperor.
- His world continues to be at the same time unstable and unchanging.
- The 1920s and early 1930s were a politically unstable time in Finland.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.