"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Internal messages quoted in the Times portray him as a self-aggrandizing control freak.
- "Aren't you afraid to be quoted in The New York Times?"
- "There ain't no such thing as a private doctor around here," laments a Harlem man quoted recently in The Times.
- As he was quoted in the New York Times:
- Goldstone is quoted in the Times saying that if Congress imposes these anyway, the companies "will fight in court."
- Only one came home; his name is Hemad, and this is what he had to say, as quoted in the Times:
- - Woman quoted in The Times "Never bolt the door with a boiled carrot."
- Siminoff has been quoted in the New York Times as an Internet industry commentator.
- Post has been quoted in the New York Times on the composition of the Supreme Court.
- She was quoted in the New York Times in November 2003:
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.