"shadow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The day was heating fast, and the shadow in which he sat had retreated until it could not much longer protect him.
- When he opened them again, the shadows within them had retreated just a bit.
- That was the spot to which The Shadow had retreated.
- The Shadow retreated backward into the dark shrubbery within the park.
- Then The Shadow retreated to the darkness of the room next door.
- The Shadow, in turn, had retreated close to the fringe of the crevasse.
- Her dreams were more brightly colored than before, and the shadows, while still present, had retreated to a distance.
- The Shadow retreated with the only object that might have betrayed his presence downstairs.
- But about Gandalf there was always a light - and where he rode the shadow retreated.
- Turning, The Shadow retreated to the rear of the store.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.