"shadow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The Shadow, swinging clear about, had gained the center of the room.
- The Shadow could gain results by being ahead of the law.
- The Shadow, however, gained his objective after a dozen minutes.
- The Shadow had gained something of unexpected value by coming to this hearing.
- The Shadow moved back and gained the curtains of the living room.
- The Shadow could easily have gained the window by which he had entered.
- The Shadow, already below, gained the window in the parlor.
- The Shadow had gained the other side of the wall.
- The Shadow had gained a precious start over the three who were following him.
- The Shadow gained the switch, but did not press it.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.