"shadow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Then a light shines under the door, he hears strange footsteps and there is also a mysterious shadow.
- There, on the marble panel of the lobby, was a long, mysterious shadow.
- A shadow on the floor, beside the two Chinese - a long, mysterious shadow!
- Soon after, he and the Captain witness the mysterious shadows racing towards the ship.
- They blinked after emerging from the mysterious shadows of the garden.
- He seemed to remember something, reached into the mysterious shadows of his cloak, and pulled out three hourglasses.
- With eyes still upon the floor, the squat, greasy man stared at the mysterious shadow that lay before him.
- Driving his fare to the address given, he still wondered about that mysterious shadow.
- Because the princesses seemed to prefer modern things, the scene may perhaps have been wanting in mysterious shadows.
- They panic and try to leave, all the while being stalked by a mysterious shadow.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.