"shadow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Just then David came in, yawning, scratching cheeks with a sign of morning shadow.
- On the ground, long morning shadows must have been dappling the city, but from this prominence all seemed clear and bright.
- When they died down again, the first morning shadows streaked the ground outside.
- But fear not to look out along the Greenway to where a line of ancient trees throws long morning shadows across the road.
- Their morning shadows, still long, went before them.
- But the hillside that he climbed still lay in morning shadow.
- The morning shadows moved across the floor, as they lay apart, absorbing what happened.
- Traveling north, you walk in the morning shadow of the beautiful green mountains at your right hand.
- Even with the morning shadows, he can see the silver dew across the fall grasses.
- There were two of them in the early morning shadows.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.