"shadow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Anna looked toward the window, and the afternoon shadows on the walls.
- The building towers over them; they lie in its afternoon shadow.
- He seemed to be staring off across the water, still glittering through the late afternoon shadows.
- Only when a long afternoon shadow fell across him, and silently remained there, did he look up.
- The afternoon shadows haven't been the same without the facade.
- Finally, as the afternoon shadows began to stretch out, the men moved.
- The late afternoon shadows were lengthening into evening, and if the two young men did not return soon, the decision would be made for him.
- As the afternoon shadows turned into night he got up to leave.
- It was late in the day, very late now, and long afternoon shadows had come over them all.
- He stared out the window as afternoon shadows darkened the city.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.