"shadow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They set up a shadow government and schools and clinics.
- They withdrew from all Serbian state institutions, forming their own shadow government, school system and health care service.
- "For a period of time, a shadow government was at work in the United States," he said.
- He holds no posts in the current shadow government.
- Last month the "parliament" named a shadow government of Padania.
- The party has ruled for so long that it amounts to a shadow government.
- It's time for them to stop catering to this powerful shadow government.
- The guerrillas are the shadow government in a third of the country.
- The Soviets and the fuzz, they're all for shadow governments.
- He dispatched federal troops to break up a meeting of the shadow government in Topeka.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.