"shadow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He moved the bag into the deepest shadows behind the door.
- Something moved in the deepest shadows of the freezer.
- Both of them, down to the deepest shadow of their souls.
- A hill blocked off the moonlight and left the part of the plain they wanted in the deepest shadow.
- They kept as much as possible to the deepest shadows.
- He turned to the rear of the cellar hole and felt his way along into the deepest shadows.
- I turned toward the sound and saw him, a darker presence among the deepest shadows in the far corner of the chamber.
- Then he moved to the sharp turn in the path, backed off into deepest shadow.
- The deepest shadows, however, cloak the relations between general managers and the medical profession.
- Harry withdrew himself into the deepest shadows, his heart thumping.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.