"send" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Those who had not sent youths, but might have done, sat stone-faced and dared her to continue.
- It costs $338 to send youths for a visit with a volunteer host family and $932 to send a child to Fresh Air camp.
- Family Court judges have been urged to send only dangerous youths to the juvenile prisons.
- And Avery Brooks, the black actor in the television series "The Hawk," sent youths running to the nearest corner vendor in search of the elaborate African styles he wore.
- Sarkozy proposed measures for harsher criminal procedure for youngsters, while Royal proposed to send unruly youths to centres under military discipline.
- It was Dev Shamsher who planned to send Nepali youths to Japan for higher studies.
- Following his arrest, he was charged with sending youths to throw stones, holding a march without a permit, incitement, and perverting the course of justice.
- On 24 March 2011 he was arrested and charged with incitement, holding a march without a permit, sending youths to throw stones, and perverting the course of justice.
- As punishment, the Athenians had to send several youths every 9 years to be devoured by the Minotaur.
- Mandatory sentences are put down as bad trips that send otherwise presumably harmless youths away for years.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.