"send" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I sent her home three weeks- ago.
- Items for theguide should be sent at least three weeks in advance to email@example.com, or by mail to Westchester Cultural Calendar, 229 West 43d Street, New York, N.Y. 10036-2959.
- Items for the guide should be sent at least three weeks in advance to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by mail to Connecticut Weekly, 620 Eighth Avenue, New York, N.Y. 10018.
- The governor sent his first report on August 14, 1633, less than two weeks after taking over the government.
- Items for the guide should be sent at least three weeks in advance to email@example.com, or by mail to Connecticut Weekly, 229 West 43rd Street, New York, N.Y. 10036-3959.
- Trent said that the commission sent Gamache and his manager, Johnny Bos, a letter six weeks before the fight and offered Gamache an opportunity to hold the weigh in the day of the bout, but no later than 12 hours before the match.
- Preempting the single release, Garbage debuted "...Keep Breathing" live on October 19, 1998 at USF Special Events Center in Tampa, Florida BMG sent a radio edit of the track to radio stations across Europe on January 7, 1999, six weeks in advance of the release date.
- When I was on vacation or was particularly busy, it might take longer for me to finish the next cassette; I never established a definite rhythm, but sent cassettes sometimes every week or two weeks, and sometimes only every three or four weeks.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.