"send" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Jack sent the three girls out to walk around in the sun.
- They said the books would be sent out by the middle or end of next week, in time for the first fair.
- Later we would send a man out in the machine.
- "The only problem it created was that they didn't send us out in the field together any more."
- The rest were sent out in December that same year.
- Once the children turned 14, they were sent out in labor details.
- "You shouldn't have sent them out in the first place!"
- The first 112,000 warning letters were sent out in recent weeks.
- He sent me out in front, to see the masks as the audience saw them.
- "And ballots should be sent out in a week or so."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.