"search" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The infected subjects were also less accurate than the controls in the categoric search task (88% v 93%; p<0.05).
- In visual search tasks, observers are asked to find a target object hidden among distractors or in noise.
- The N2pc also disappears when targets in the visual search task are defined as "any oddball object" rather than by one or more specific features.
- Your task may cease to be a search task at all.
- Of any search task, one can ask the following questions:
- The usual strategy in real irreversible searches is the following: Choose some function f of the operators of the search task.
- Ease of use refers not only to the man-machine interface level but, more importantly, to the search task itself.
- Research indicates that performance in conjunctive visual search tasks significantly improves during childhood and declines in later life.
- When accompanied by task-irrelevant mental activity, performance can actually improve on attentionally-demanding visual search tasks.
- The experiment was a computer-based visual search task, where participants searched for a target among distractions.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.