"search" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The performance of search operations, in particular, seems greatly enhanced.
- Police launched a search operation in the town to find the bombers.
- I'd repeated exactly the words of the radio message, a routine search operation.
- While there is evidence of some improvement, the search operations are still far from perfect.
- They started at once, putting the search operation into effect.
- "I assisted with two of the search operations in Georgia."
- After a heroic search operation, four of its men are picked up; one is not seen again.
- The search operation was put on hold after the ship slipped further into the sea.
- It was their second search operation in fifteen hours, and they were pretty sure the results would be the same.
- At least 40 hours each week are required to run the search operation.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.