"search" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- However the local military authorities coordinating search and rescue efforts estimated the number aboard as 755.
- The state's security officials mentioned that bad weather was hindering the search and rescue efforts.
- Since the aircraft was off course, search and rescue efforts are focused in the wrong area.
- A search and rescue effort was immediately deployed for the remaining 3 crew members.
- Administration officials have requested additional troops to take part in a search and rescue effort.
- The search and rescue efforts commence at 2.45 pm, 25 minutes after the landslide occurred.
- James' reporting focused on the search and rescue efforts for three men who were trapped beneath the rubble.
- A second storm swept the country on Thursday, hampering search and rescue efforts from the first.
- Her death had been investigated by the team from the mainland that had conducted the search and rescue effort.
- Within five minutes of the storm, local fire fighters arrived in the town and began search and rescue efforts.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.