"search" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I turned the telescope ahead, in a hopeless search for Manna.
- He found his car and screamed off in a hopeless search for a bloodstained vehicle with shattered glass.
- Living in the hopeless search for a fairytale called love , surviving only the lenght of a song.
- Why don't you give up this hopeless search and let me show you the stork's secret?
- Even Schopenhauer could do no more than persist in a hopeless search for truth.
- It might be a hopeless search down there at the bottom of the river, but then again it might not.
- On Tuesday, rescue workers continued to dig through the muck in an increasingly hopeless search for survivors.
- They parked the cart in the left rough while Ralph crashed around in the woods, making a hopeless search for Stern's ball.
- With a dull feeling of futility, the commander began a hopeless search for evidence.
- In the berth, Von Werndorff continued his hopeless search.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.