"search" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Warshak pushed back on the grounds that the search violated his Fourth Amendment rights.
- Congressional leaders had demanded their return, saying the search violated constitutional doctrines, including the separation of powers, and historical practice.
- There is no dispute that the search violated the knock-and-announce rule.
- Whether the officer's search of the defendant violated the Fourth Amendment?
- Riley successfully argued before the trial court that the aerial search violated his reasonable expectation of privacy.
- Evidence can only be suppressed if the illegal search violated the person's own (the person making the court motion) constitutional rights.
- She claims the search was illegal and excessive, and violated her constitutional rights.
- The justices agreed with a lower court judge who said the searches violated both the Federal and state constitutions.
- The court ruled 6-2 that a warrantless search and seizure of a man's trash did not violate his constitutional rights.
- The Butts case was dismissed by a judge who said the search had violated his rights.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.