"search" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It was," the emperor said, "to be a long, frustrating search.
- Scientists have reported an important advance in the long, frustrating search for a vaccine against malaria, one of the world's major killers.
- After a long and frustrating search the Brahmans find the Bagaravats.
- Hundreds of American planes joined in the difficult, frustrating search.
- In both, the frustrating search for the truth becomes as significant as any facts they uncover.
- They find her body after a long and frustrating search.
- This is the most frustrating, exasperating, dumb, diety-screwed up search I've ever been on!
- A frustrating search of the cargo hold turned up a startling revelation.
- But the issue runs deeper, to a frustrating search for tradition.
- It could also end Dallas's frustrating search for a marquee quarterback.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.