"search" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Later, however, Muna discovers that a box of cookies was confiscated during the customs search and is horrified: the box contained all of her life savings.
- When Eisenstein arrived at the American border, a customs search of his trunk revealed sketches and drawings of Jesus caricatures amongst other lewd pornographic material.
- United States v Camacho, 368 F3d 1182 was a 2004 Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals case regarding the use of radioactive scanning equipment to perform customs searches along the United States Mexico Border.
- The affidavit says Colonel Wheeler used his military passes to avoid customs searches as some of the cash was transported out of Iraq and back to the United States, receiving at least $100,000 himself.
- Immediately afterwards, passengers will assemble in the grand lounge for the Xerian customs search.
- They may simply email it to themselves or post it online to avoid customs searches.
- Surveillance, Inspection The primary purposes of the money, officials said, are to enable the National Guards to help with surveillance and tracking of drug smugglers, to assist with customs searches of shipping containers and to lend to law-enforcement agencies equipment like night vision goggles, helicopters, small arms and bullet-proof vests.
- I don't mind telling you that I have gone to a great deal of trouble and expense to conceal it from a customs search.
- Britain said such shipments are protected by convention from customs searches.
- He was accused of bringing banned substances into Australia after a customs search of his luggage on Feb. 16 turned up 48 vials of Jintropin, a human growth hormone product.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.