"search" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- That would cause a much more desperate search than even her known murder.
- I've been on some desperate spiritual searches in my time.
- It has been a desperate search, by his own admission.
- We are talking here about a desperate search for a political issue.
- She remembered the feel of them when they'd run over her body in a quick, desperate search.
- Down in the lobby, another desperate search was under way.
- I didn't have to tear the woods apart in a desperate search.
- Is California's desperate search for water at an end?
- In America, there is this kind of desperate search for a new avant-garde.
- Such a desperate search would not be ended that quickly.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.