"search" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- There were no more bitter words today about the Government's search efforts.
- On April 16, 1958 the military announced that the search efforts had been unsuccessful.
- Even then, the police were not putting forth a tremendous search effort to find her.
- Gratitude for the volunteers who make the search effort easier.
- A second submersible is expected to join the search effort.
- Stanley decides to make another search effort before he has to return to work.
- Beginning in October 1999, a second 1.0 m telescope was added to the search effort.
- The search effort had been the largest undertaken to that date.
- We learned later that search efforts had been made the previous day.
- Despite search efforts, no trace of them or their plane was found.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.