"search" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Officials did not say how the plane had been lost, but said search and rescue operations were under way.
- The company was an integral part of the search and rescue operation.
- Someone else has to head up search and rescue operations there.
- We now move from a search and rescue operation to an investigation.
- It is not yet known whether he is involved in the search and rescue operation.
- Two K-9 officers have also been trained in search and rescue operations using dogs.
- Immediately, helicopters moved into the area for search and rescue operations.
- The military force said in a statement that a search and rescue operation had begun.
- Following September 11, 2001, the lot was used as a staging area for search and rescue operations.
- The search and rescue operation after the earthquake was relatively small.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.