"search" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- There are many quixotic searches still going on around the ruins of the World Trade Center, but few are as uncertain as Jody Gee's search for the son she never knew.
- However, the Sullivan would arrive at the Appointed Place soon, and then the folly of this quixotic search for the Gem would be all too apparent to all the Dynasians.
- In common with his other recent work, the new book in cameo captures themes and passions that have preoccupied the author: the often quixotic search for higher truths and a moral purpose in life.
- He describes his research expeditions to Munich and rural Austria, his quixotic searches for long lost documents pertaining to Hitler's ancestry and psychology.
- A quixotic search for an easy answer means true solutions to the obesity problem are not being found.
- He noted that the town, where people from every walk of life simply showed up, risking their lives in some quixotic search for fortune, became "a microcosm for the creation of capitalism, and all the things that serve that process."
- Now that she thought about it, maybe this whole quixotic search had been an empty gesture.
- But Mr. Stager and other scholars believe that excavating known sites in the region would be more promising than a quixotic search for Mount Sinai.
- It wasn't that I was on some quixotic search for enlightenment.
- The prudent way is to amend Gramm-Rudman to make it work better, not spoil the precious Constitution in a quixotic search for a quick fix.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.