"search" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- There's a lot of information on the site, and a search may well provide the answer to your query.
- Apart from the usual personality insights that these searches always provide, there was only one remarkable thing.
- The board's first priority ought to be the selection of the best permanent chancellor a rigorous national search can provide.
- He added that the boy's search for his father "provides additional drama".
- Thus far, those searches have provided no indication that the material was sent to any other senator.
- His search provided him the material for the central and main part of his book.
- Also, if she has access to the Web, a search for "vegan cake recipe" will provide quite a few choices.
- A search on the term "cause of color diamonds" provides "hits".
- A pro-active search will not, as stated above, provide full details on the target.
- This simple search provided more than enough information for a homework assignment.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.