"picture" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- You could hang a picture like that in your own living room.
- You know how people hang, on their office walls, a picture of a place they love?
- You could have hung a picture on him, and a mirror, too.
- One day, though, he turned reckless and went to hang a picture on the wall.
- "The Whitney can no longer simply hang pictures on the wall," he said.
- Getting someone to hear a live performance of your music is a lot harder than hanging a picture in a public gallery with daily hours.
- It's rather like deciding where to hang a picture on a blank wall.
- On his office wall hangs a picture of an immense crowd at a baseball game.
- They had hung pictures of Hitler in all the classrooms.
- Many men do not hang pictures of their families.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.