"picture" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In the picture palace of my head, at least.
- June 27, 1930 was the opening day for Jefferson Park's new deluxe motion picture palace.
- The Capitol Theatre was an "atmospheric" picture palace for many years, but went through a dark period in the 1970s and 1980s.
- He proposes to Daisy while in a picture palace, and she says yes.
- What distinguished the five wonder theaters from the other Loew's picture palaces was never really clear.
- The actor Jeremy Irons is leading the campaign to save his local picture palace.
- A meal, a smoke, a glimpse of so-called life in some picture palace, a bed at the end of the day.
- They were in a vast hall which resembled nothing so much as the foyer of some gargantuan theatre or picture palace.
- In 1975, the artist started photographing the interiors of old American movie theaters, picture palaces.
- They were called 'picture palaces' for a very good reason.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.