"picture" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "I don't think it really changes the overall picture of the system."
- I think, however, that this latest development will change the picture.
- A major storm would have changed the whole picture, he said.
- But the sales do not change the overall picture, she added.
- And, perhaps most important, is our government up to the job of changing the picture?
- All it takes is a few new people in an area to change the picture.
- Of course, information not available now could change the picture.
- And then, one day, two things happened that changed the picture completely.
- Such a small step is obviously not enough to change the general picture.
- "But we got some question marks that if they go our way can really change the picture."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.