"picture" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The film received a best picture nomination; the first for a picture made outside the U.S..
- Whether at the box office, the video rental store or through sales of DVD's, a best picture nomination can add up to Oscar gold even before the engraved statuettes arrive.
- I want to take you into a movie that this smaller audience might consider for a best picture nomination (must sustain 10 viewings or more): It is a clear, temperate summer day.
- I think we'll get a best picture nomination.
- I can't stand Harry Potter, but I think, having made all that money, the last one has an outside chance of getting a best picture nomination.
- And the much-debated "People vs. Larry Flynt," about the First Amendment battle waged by the publisher of Hustler magazine, did not get a best picture nomination.
- He played the portly racehorse owner Charles Howard in last year's "Seabiscuit," which won a best picture nomination.
- As a producer, he received two best picture nominations, for "Virginia Woolf" and "Hello, Dolly!"
- It was the first B movie to receive a best picture nomination.
- Steve James, the film's director, said over the phone from Chicago, "The best picture nomination was obviously a long shot, but we did believe we'd get a nomination for best documentary."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.