"picture" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- So all we need to do is figure out what these other seven pictures mean?
- The villagers would have demanded to know what the pictures meant.
- She knew all about them, what the pictures meant and all.
- But Berry suspected that the video screen's picture meant very little.
- And everybody tried to figure out what the picture meant.
- The picture on the screen did not mean very much to Conway.
- But over the years he has politely declined to answer a crucial question: What do his pictures mean?
- The pictures meant something to them, but nothing to him.
- Anyway, just because Jack took the pictures doesn't mean we're going to use them.
- But anyone could figure out what a simple picture meant!
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.