"picture" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- That would allow viewers to continue to use their current sets, although only new sets would be able to provide a high-definition picture.
- Employing over 120 staff, Brown Bag is equipped with a high-definition picture and 5:1 audio post production facility.
- Some will provide a full high-definition picture without all of the expensive extra features.
- So details were visible on the high-definition picture that were obscured on the other one.
- Homer immediately falls in love with its high-definition picture, and begins to spend all his time at Lenny's home watching television.
- Digital television is a technology that grew from plans in the 1980's to develop high-definition pictures with movie-like sharpness.
- "I think people will buy these TV's for entertainment - a great high-definition picture on a big screen."
- Some of these formats offered high-definition pictures; others provided standard-resolution signals similar to today's.
- Sports is gettingparticular attention because of the way that high-definition pictures improve the viewing experience.
- "I'm really impressed with the clarity of the high-definition picture, and the sound quality," he said.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.