"picture" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He had a fleeting image of his true father, but the picture in his mindof Hal's face was blurring.
- Asteroids tumbled on the screen, the pictures blurred and jumpy.
- He had a sudden, blurred picture of what was about to happen.
- A type of pan shot in which the camera moves sideways so quickly that the picture blurs into indistinct streaks.
- The picture blurred, and they were looking at Ora.
- "Seeking," Fess answered, and the picture blurred once more.
- Suddenly Hyrax was no longer a dead man, but a statue or a picture, still visible but blurred and faintly blue through the synthetic.
- The mental picture blurred and grew indistinct.
- Like photographic negatives printed on untreated paper, these pictures will blur and fade as the day progresses.
- The picture blurred, and then disappeared altogether.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.