"picture" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I am extremely disappointed at this hopelessly rosy, one-sided picture.
- To the Editor: The article presented an out-of-date and one-sided picture of the International Monetary Fund.
- The British Quarterly Review said it was a 'one-sided picture', and the Edinburgh Review that the division between employers and employed was exaggerated.
- Bauer felt that the Norwegian press was giving a one-sided picture of The Troubles, something he wanted to correct.
- Though there is little doubt that all these aspects of the State are valuable and important, it has also become clear that they can form the basis of a very one-sided picture.
- The Union, organ of the puppet Christian Democratic Union Party, even admitted giving a one-sided picture of them.
- "But a dozen biographies had been written about me, and even the ones that were pleasant gave a one-sided picture of my life, so I decided to write how it really was."
- But to present a one-sided picture of the balance sheet can only detract from Mr. Knightley's purpose.
- The press will be looking for a strong statement of your own point of view, but you must not present a wholly one-sided picture.
- Is this a very one-sided picture, as it is sometimes claimed to be?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.