"picture" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In "the rise of the image the fall of the word", Stephens describes how pictures, symbols and photos are replacing words as our primary communication medium.
- The pictures of Outbeyond irised out, replaced by the starship logo.
- A picture of the object replaced the Preacher.
- He drove back the slack-faced, gray-skinned reality, fighting it like some living enemy, and a new picture replaced it.
- A picture of the cloud replaced the two men.
- In their wallets, pictures of balloons replace photographs of wives and husbands.
- While no official notice from the band has yet been found about this change, Munteanu's name and picture have replaced Johnstone's on the band's website.
- With the new talking pictures replacing silent films as a national pastime, outdoor Westerns fell out of favor briefly.
- But this rosy picture simply replaces race consciousness in admissions with the race consciousness of segregation.
- The sugar level can induce diabetic coma, and the late "serious" pictures replace the sugar with cod-liver oil.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.