"picture" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "The initial lyric would have been like a bad B picture," he observes.
- "The end product was supposed to be like a good B picture imbued with a certain spiritual thing."
- Just a movie writer with a couple of B pictures to his credit.
- He worked in that capacity for two years then became a director, making several B pictures.
- "I've done my best to avoid B pictures," he said in 1983.
- We now know - and probably always knew - that the insidious space aliens of 1950's B pictures were standing in for communists.
- Just a movie writer with a couple of "B" pictures to his credit staring at the bottom of a pool.
- Wanda is both a seminal event in the independent film movement and a classic B picture.
- It is, of course, a B picture, and Barton hasn't a clue as to how to start.
- Gilbert played out the contract with one last, unimportant "B" picture, and left the studio in 1933.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.