"picture" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I did my underwater picture taking in Hawaii, where the water looked crystal clear, and at only 4 feet down the daylight was insufficient.
- The new film produces vivid underwater pictures.
- Cruise ship disaster: underwater pictures of the Costa Concordia wreckage.
- He took more than 5000 photographs around the world, including many underwater pictures.
- At least one of the barroom panels would be an underwater picture, and he was studying the lights and color.
- They've analyzed the underwater pictures taken by the Alliant.
- A television set is tuned to a live underwater picture of the hotel's 1.5 million-gallon dolphin pool, Wynn's latest enthusiasm.
- Will you please, since she won't believe me, explain to her about the index of refraction or whatever it is that fouls up underwater pictures.
- It was a bad idea to begin with - the water in this bay isn't really clear enough to get good underwater pictures.
- His computer-controlled robot, Argo, developed at the institute, transmitted underwater pictures of the ship to television viewers around the world.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.