"picture" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The picture will improve the closer we get, though.
- Instead they are simply projecting that the state's fiscal picture will improve all by itself.
- So far this year the picture has not improved.
- The financial picture hadn't improved by 1918, forcing the Bulldogs to sit out the 1918-19 season as well.
- As the deep cold drags on, the picture only improves for heat companies.
- When it comes to taxes the picture improves because they have a deductible loss.
- The early budget agreement is a stark signal of how the city's financial picture has improved over the last five years.
- The picture improves even more if one examines the years after college.
- "If the financial picture improves, we'll come right back on line."
- Although the survey was based on figures from budgets proposed in the spring, the financial picture for most states has not improved since then.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.