"image" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The weed gives him the smell of a cloying perfume, which is a little at odds with his tough-guy image.
- Obama's new tough-guy image has led to a surge in his popularity.
- "I hate to ruin my tough-guy image, but to tell you the truth, I don't even like to kid about this stuff anymore."
- I don't know if it ruins the tough-guy image or they just want to keep their gun hands free.
- Or perhaps he believed too thoroughly in his own tough-guy image.
- However, if men were smoking, the perception was positive, and they were considered cool or gave off a tough-guy image.
- He has been dead for less than a year, and in that time story after story has melted away his tough-guy image.
- How'm I supposed to keep up my tough-guy image when you make me look like a pussycat?
- Actually, the Cowboys have a tough-guy image of their own when they work.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.